Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BP,The Federal Government and Booming

The following video is the reading of a long post that I read a couple weeks ago.

By the time I was done reading it, I felt in a very small way, that I had learned enough that if I had the proper tools available to me, even I, with a little bit of guidance and help from others who read the post, could head down to the gulf states and actually start the process of saving the coastline. We'd do a much better job than the supposed experts from both BP and the federal government are doing now. It wouldn't be perfect just better.

Please note, there is some very strong language in this video. While I don't like it, and tend to think points can be made strongly without using it, I long ago accepted that there are certain job environments where bad language is so deeply a part of the job culture that telling people to clean up their language would be akin to telling them not to breath, especially when they are talking about their jobs. It's not worth the time it takes to be offended when the point being made is spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment