Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Sympathies Representative Weiner

Aside from having to suffer the humiliation of Wolf Blitzer's ego schooling you that,

"You would know if this was your underpants",

you happen to be living in a time where society does seem to think size matters.

At the very least that convincing society that size matters must be very profitable if my email is any indication. (Maybe I, a 50+ year old woman do need a bigger penis?
How could I ever know?)

Anyway, I digress.

Mr. Weiner, I feel for you. Given today's world, where we have sunk so low that a picture of a man's privates in underpants for God's sake, with no other possible way to identify him can lead to all this is just plain pathetic.

Not to mention, again, given the pervasive social climate, I can't think of any man, of any age, that I know who would be willing to publically admit or deny that that particular picture was of him because the very idea of Wolf Blitzer's next questions would be just too repulsive.

"How do we know you are telling the truth? Would you be willing to step behind the screen we've just thrown together here on the CNN set and let me verify so that our viewers will know for sure? We are "The Best Political Team on Television"!

No comments:

Post a Comment